Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Zonking will occur in 3...2...

Quick post before I fall asleep!

Ran the same route I did the other day, just took me a couple minutes less, as I finished the 2 miles in 26 minutes. So...yay improvement? It's not much and it doesn't feel exciting yet, but I didn't die as much this time (Took my inhaler with me...clever girl.). So baby steps. I can and will do this!

Skipped the beef stew, as it was super nice out today and that just felt too heavy for weather in the high 50s. So I whipped up a couple baked salmon fillets and served them on a bed of zucchini 'fettuccine'. Turning vegetables into things I love is so much fun. Had a small glass of wine as well, since boyfriend and I like to get fancy sometimes.

Found a paleo-friendly dessert that has sunbutter in it, so I can used up some of my new stock. You can find the sunbutter 'fudge' over on Preppy Paleo. It was so super easy, I already had all of the ingredients in my cabinets. Plus I made it into small portions, so I won't be as tempted to eat all of it immediately. (it's pretty rich as well, so less of a danger there!) I have a major sweet tooth, so I know to completely deprive myself will lead to failure later. So this is a slightly healthier way to get my fix without completely wrecking my diet changes so far.
Quick phone picture I snapped of it in progress. :)
 Okay, sleep now. I hope this is coherent when I read it tomorrow. Sometimes my thoughts turn into run-on sentences.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment