Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Ratpatootie!

Day one:
I went for a jog today. It was about 50 something degrees outside and I have new running shoes (Asics GEL-Noosa Tri 8 Running Shoes), so there was no reason not to.

Tell me these aren't the coolest shoes you've ever seen.
Using my handy-dandy MapMyRun App (which I'm not sharing on Facebook as it's too embarrassing with all my marathon running friends) I logged my course.

It's a solid 2 mile course (2.04 precisely) and I finished it in 28 minutes. Considering I had to walk about 1/2 of that I don't hate my time. Unfortunately I hate my body. Specifically my lungs.
Let's just say it's a good thing my friend gave me her extra inhaler last weekend, cause I sounded like an accordion by the end of it.

I am resolved to do better.

Dinner is homemade paleo meatballs and ratatouille. I feel so fancy!

Om nom nom nom. If I could tell my 10 year old self that vegetables could taste this good!

Caught boyfriend going back for seconds. I'll stick to the serving size!

Tried to convince boyfriend to then watch Ratatouille, but he's not having it. Expendables 2 it is.
Oh well!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment