Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I am feeling all kinds of awesome today.

Have you ever used Pandora? I kind of love it and hate it at the same time. Boyfriend can tell it that I like Queen, so it plays more Queen and other bands like Queen. Awesome. Generally a great playlist that we can just let roll. But then it starts to play Bohemian Rhapsody...and it's not Queen singing. Like really Pandora? Why would I want to hear anybody BUT Queen sing Bohemian Rhapsody? And I can't thumb it down for the fear of never getting Bohemian Rhapsody again! Get it together. I expect my free services to totally cater to my needs. Duh. (Boyfriend has issues with the ads, but they don't bug me as much. There's like one an hour dude, chill.)

So anyway, it's officially spring, which doesn't mean much except I can expect it to get warmer and stay light out longer which I love. It's 10 times easier to be active when it's nice. I swear my body wants to hibernate in the winter. But as it's warmer out now I have no excuses.

Speaking of warmer weather! I am headed to see my amazing scientist/artist/kindred-spirit friend in Georgia this weekend! She has lived there for about a year and a half now and this will be my 3rd trip down there (including helping her move, quite the adventure). I had some extra spending money from my tax return (yay adulthood!) and bought plane tickets on a whim. I'm super excited. She has a puppy, so I'm sure we'll do a good bit of walking and I'll count that as my weekend exercise. :)
Mr. Mayday looking adorable last March.
And speaking of exercise! (Segues are hard, okay??) I ran again today cause I was actually feeling pretty great after yesterday. Keeping to the same route I made it in 25 minutes! According to my math-y boyfriend that is almost 10% faster than my first run. Yay! And according to mapmyrun, I'm just under a 13 minute mile. Which if you know me at all is pretty huge. I am much less sore than before and I feel great. Big smiles.

Dinner was another gem from PaleOMG, a "creamy" chicken casserole. It was my first time cooking with coconut milk and it worked pretty good. Just a little too liquid-y. But delicious liquid! It was weird to have a casserole with no cheese, but I didn't miss it, and I put bacon on mine. Sometimes I can't wait to eat leftovers.

I wanted to go get free Rita's for dessert today, cause I've never done that in all the springs I've seen. Boyfriend told me he doesn't really like Rita's to which I replied he must not really like happiness.
Some people are so weird.

That's all for today,
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment