Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Like a baby giraffe.

My legs are not having it today.

Even though I spend some time stretching them out yesterday, the muscles in my thighs randomly seize up when I walk. Which gives me a peculiar gait.

Anyway, boyfriend and I are headed home to Pittsburgh tomorrow when he's off work. It's St. Paddy's day and we have to get our Irish on! So today was spent cleaning up and doing laundry so I can pack.

We took a walk this afternoon (same length as my run yesterday), so at least I kept moving. I'm going to stretch out again tonight and hopefully can run another circuit tomorrow. If not I'll definitely do some toning around the house!

Dinner was baked chicken fingers (with almond meal instead of breadcrumbs) and roasted veggies. I forgot to take any pictures before we ate it all, so you'll just have to be content with our dessert cups. A new frozen yogurt shop just opened across the street, so we couldn't help buy try it! Yum yum.

That's it for today. Pittsburgh tomorrow night! :)
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment